- 5kg Fish4Puppies Complete Food
- Puppy Essentials Booklet
- 99g Finest Salmon Mousse Pouch
- 15g Sea Jerky Tiddler Sample
The benefits of feeding this particular brand are:
- A single source protein from fish – high quality easily digestible protein rich in Omega 3.
- Carbohydrates – potato and pea. Low sensitivity carbohydrate with a balanced glycaemic index
- Beet pulp – a source of fibre, binding foods so aiding passage through the gut
- Vitamins and minerals – ensuring fully balanced and complete foods
- Oils and fats – high quality single source oils from fish oils
- Grain Free: Fish4Dogs do not use grains
- No artificial preservatives
- No added sugars
- No fillers: Some foods bulk out with fillers giving little nutritional value
- No colourings
With puppies in particular, it is essential to feed them on the correct diet. Fish4Dogs contains:
Top foods for a healthy dog
High Quality Protein
Protein is the primary building block of muscle, skin, coat and internal organs. During the growth stage, your puppy requires an increased amount of high quality protein. Protein from fish is a superb, easily digested high quality protein source.
High levels of Omega 3 fish oils improve puppy growth. The DHA in Omega 3 found in Fish4Dogs:
- Is essential in the function of brain cells
- Aids formation of the tissues that convert light to energy
There is strong evidence of the role of Omega 3 in brain and eye development and in particular the DPA which is found only in marine sourced Omega 3.
Rich in Calcium and Phosphorous
Calcium and Phosphorous are essential for strong bones and teeth. The mineral balance (particularly Ca & P) in fish is well suited to bone growth and development whilst being easily absorbed.